2700 Hearst Avenue (part of Unit 4) | Interactive Campus Map | Rates
About the Residence Hall
- Welcomes womxn-identified students.
- Nestled in the Berkeley hills next to the Foothill complex on the northeast side of campus. Especially convenient to STEM buildings including the College of Engineering.
- A quiet area with easy access to nature and hiking trails.
- Includes both traditional residence hall and suite-style housing.
- Residence hall rooms include single, double and triple rooms; suites have double bedrooms. (Single rooms reserved for upper-division students and students with accommodations.)
- Bathrooms: Shared community bathrooms in residence halls; each suite has its own shared bathroom.
- Nearest dining commons: Foothill Dining Commons (located next to Stern)
- Theme Program: Stern’s second floor houses the Empowering Womxn in STEAM (WISE) program, which welcomes interested students who experience life through the lens of womxn in body, spirit, and identity- past, present, future, and fluid. As a result, the second floor is designed to be inclusive of transgender and gender-fluid or nonbinary students.
Residence Hall Features
These services and amenities are included:
Cal Dining Blue Meal Plan (learn more about Meal Plans, with flexible upgrade plans and add-on flex dollar options)
Utilities: gas, electric, water, garbage, recycling, and compost
Furnishings: extra-long twin bed (triple rooms include a bunk bed & a lofted bed), desk, chair, dresser, mirror, and closet
Appliances: microwave and mini-refrigerator
High speed Wi-Fi, Xfinity streaming TV, and phone jack outlet
Professional live-in staff available 24/7
Laundry center, mail services, and bike storage
On-site central fitness center and recreation room
Three tiers of secured entry and access for buildings
Academic Services Center with PC and Mac workstations, laser printers, and network connection
Smoke-free environment (smoking only permitted outside in designated areas)
See sample 3D Room Views
Watch Video Tours of real rooms
Please note that models depict one example of each room type. Rooms vary in size, layout, and furniture configuration.
510-642-9703 | email@example.com
Business hours: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.