2100 Channing Way | Interactive Campus Map | Rates
Single Student Graduate Apartment FAQs
Studio apartments, Juris Doctor Level 1 Law students (priority), and graduate students only
Located three blocks from the southwestern corner of campus at Shattuck Avenue and Channing Way, Manville Apartments are within walking distance of downtown Berkeley, near shops, banks, movie theaters, restaurants, and public transportation. A twelve-month lease is required.
Reserved for law and graduate students, the secured complex includes:
- 132 small single-occupancy studio apartments (furnished and unfurnished)
- Each studio includes a kitchenette, bathroom, built-in bookcase, and desk
- Internet lines and cable TV access
- Central courtyard
- Several floor plans with 260- to 305-square feet of living space
- Some apartments have bay views; some open onto a central courtyard or have deck access
- Secured entry and elevator
- The complex has common areas; a lounge, laundry facilities, mail room, and three study rooms
- Storage spaces and limited parking spaces are available for additional fees
- Rent for Manville does not include electricity. Students are responsible for setting up their own electricity accounts with PG&E.
- Optional apartment cleaning service available.
View Studio Layout: Standard | Deck | Courtyard
Questions about Single Student Apartments? Please email email@example.com
Furniture included in furnished apartments
Furnished apartments include:
- Small drop leaf table (1)
- Stools (2)
- Extra long twin bed (1)
- Drawer units that fit under the bed which each have two drawers (2)
- Wardrobe with two built in drawers, a mirror and a large storage compartment above the wardrobe (1)
- Rolling desk drawer (1)
- Desk chair (1)
Built-in items include:
- Overhead cabinet in bathroom (1)
- Cabinets in kitchenette
- Desk with bookshelf above desk (1)
While apartment rates do not include meal plans, there are options! Residents may purchase one of our off-campus meal plans (learn more about Meal Plans), or use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining’s services at any of the dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.
Cleaning is your responsibility
It is up to you to keep your room clean, and work with your roommates to keep the shared apartment spaces clean as well. Taking good care of your living space on a regular basis helps prevent pests, allergens, and damage that can result from accumulated dirt. Review our Apartment Cleaning & Maintenance Tips. You may also consider paying for an optional apartment cleaning service which is available in your building.