2601 Warring Street (also known as Unit 5) | Interactive Campus Map | Rates
The Residence Hall Complex
- A mini-neighborhood with Spanish mission-style architecture, tree-lined courtyards and access to nature and hiking trails.
- Located approximately six blocks southeast of the main campus
- Adjacent to the Golden Bear Recreation Center, which includes a swimming pool, tennis courts, and an outdoor track.
- Housing type: Includes both residence hall and suite accommodations. The suites are single-gender and include a shared bathroom, a common area, and a separate locked entrance. Residence hall floors share a central bathroom and are all gender.
- Room occupancy: Single, double, triple, & quad rooms in either traditional residence halls or in suites. (Single rooms are reserved for upper-division students and students with accommodations.)
- Nearest dining commons: Clark Kerr Dining Commons, located on-site in a historic building with outdoor patios.
- Theme Programs: Global Environment Theme House (GETH)
Residence Hall Features
These services and amenities are included:
Cal Dining Blue Meal Plan (learn more about Meal Plans, with flexible upgrade plans and add-on flex dollar options)
Utilities: gas, electric, water, garbage, recycling, and compost
Furnishings: extra-long twin bed (triple rooms include a bunk bed & a lofted bed), desk, chair, dresser, mirror, and closet
Appliances: microwave and mini-refrigerator
High speed Wi-Fi, Xfinity streaming TV, and phone jack outlet
Professional live-in staff available 24/7
Laundry center, mail services, and bike storage
On-site central fitness center and recreation room
Three tiers of secured entry and access for buildings
Academic Services Centerwith PC and Mac workstations, laser printers, and network connection
Smoke-free environment (smoking only permitted outside in designated areas)
See sample 3D Room Views: Single, triple rooms, suites
Watch Video Tours of real rooms:
*The images presented here are double and triple rooms in the residence halls.
Note: Room size, layout, and furniture configuration may vary.
Clark Kerr Campus Business Office
510-642-6290 | email@example.com
Business hours: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday; CLOSED.